Kane County 2-1-1

Kane County residents can dial 2-1-1 and get connected with a live specialist who will assist them with their human service and government resource needs.  2-1-1 can connect callers to local resources such as food pantries, medical services, counseling, employment support, legal assistance, and other support services.  It is anonymous and available to residents 24/7.

Although not specifically set up to deal with COVID-19, it may provide a list of services which may be useful.

In addition, their website with information about non-emergency social services is:  www.pathcrisis.org