If you need assistance with food, utility bills, rent, or other needs, Kane County 211 is available to help 24/7.
- Trained information and referral specialists answer 211 calls/, assess the needs of each caller and link them to the best available information and services.
- The phone lines are staffed 24/7/365.
- Calls are 100% confidential.
- Help is available in 150 languages.
- The number one reason people call 211 is to get help paying rent and utility bills.
- 211 can assist residents with a full range of human services, including help for food, clothing, shelter, counseling, senior services, employment, health care, legal assistance, and much more.
- There are over 1000 social and human service organizations in the database.