Did you know, cycling is the official state exercise of Illinois? May is National Bike Month. Established in 1956, National Bike Month is a chance to showcase the many benefits of bicycling — and encourage more folks to giving biking a try. Fortunately, in Illinois, we have tremendous bike paths—many near the 65th District!
Find paths below:
- Kane County Bike Paths – Illinois Department of Transportation
- DuPage County Bike Paths – Illinois Department of Transportation
- Fox River Trail – Algonquin, Carpentersville, Dundee, Elgin, South Elgin, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora
- Great Western Trail – St. Charles to Sycamore
- Moraine Hills State Park – McHenry
- Statewide Biking Opportunities– Illinois Department of Natural Resources